1.A volunteer scholarship – public call 01.09.0-N2.1-4876
Institute for Youth Development KULT is awarding an annual scholarship for a student of Pedagogy, Psychology or of a pedagogical faculty in amount of 3,600 BAM. As a part of the scholarship, the candidate is obliged to volunteer at the Institute (Central office in IlidĹľa) for at least 20 hours per week on tasks related to his/her field of study.
The candidate needs to fulfil the following conditions:
– to be a student of Pedagogy, Psychology or of a pedagogical faculty
– to be proficient in English language (level B1 according to CERF)
– to have good computer skills (MSOffice, the Internet)
– to be ready to work in a team and learn
– cover letter
– biography (Europass form, in English)
– evidence of being a student (e.g. copy of index, page with certified semester)
– evidence of participating in volunteering activities and informal education (copies of verifications or certificats)
The public call is open by 10 June 2015, 16:00.
The selected candidates will be invited to an interview by 15 June 2015.
The candidates who are not selected will not be contacted.
Applications to be delivered:
– by mail or in person in a sealed envelope to the address:
Institut za razvoj mladih KULT
Prijava na konkurs: 01.09.0-N2.1-4876 (Ne otvarati!)
Ul. 4. viteĹˇke brigade 34-36
Incomplete and belated applications will not be considered. All information about the Institute for Youth Development KULT can be found at www.mladi.org.
All the possible questions can be sent to email@example.com (predmet/subject:Upit za:01.09.0-N2.1-4876), by 9 June 2015, 16:00, and they will be replied by 10 June 2015, 15:00. After sending the query, the candidate will recieve an automated reply as a confirmation of receiving the e-mail.