Members of the Youth Watch Youth Policy initiative â€“ Demokratska organizacija mladih Velika KladuĹˇa and the Youth Council of Klju? Municipality â€“ have signed a cooperation agreement with the government of Una-Sana Canton. The goal is to establish institutional mechanisms enabling a dialogue between youth and the government, so that creating, monitoring and implementing the youth policy in BiH could be performed in a joint effort.
In order to meet this common goal, the signatory parties are willing to contribute in the following ways:
Contribution of the Initiative
– situation analysis with recommendations provided by experts;
– public campaign for raising consciousness on youth policies;
– advisory assistance on the manner of implementing recommendations in strategic documents.
Contribution of the government of Una-Sana Canton
– supporting youth officers in getting involved in implementing activities;
– willingness to improve and establish youth policy mechanisms;
– willingness to implement recommendations regarding youth policies based on a situation analysis;
– close cooperation and coordination of activities with members of the Initiative;
– taking part in a conference during which reports and recommendations will be presented (analyses and recommendations will be provided to nine institutions).
The initiative Youth Watch Youth Policy was formed with the goal of enabling cooperation, exchange of experiences and knowledge among youth councils and organization engaged in youth work, so to strengthen their role as partners in a dialogue with the government, implementing and monitoring the youth policy. It comprises: the Institute for Youth Development KULT Perpetuum mobile, Youth Council Vlasenica, Demokratska organizacija mladih Velika KladuĹˇa, Youth Council of Klju? Municipality, Youth Council of Grada?ac Municipality, Youth Council of Novi Grad Sarajevo Muncipality, Youth Council of Tomislavgrad Municipality and the Youth Council of IlidĹľa Municipality.