We are pleased to inform you that the Youth Councils/Youth Committees have been selected to take part in the initiative Youth watch youth policy. In accordance with the Public Call criteria, which closed on 22 March 2013, 7 Youth Councils from the FBiH and 2 Youth Committees from RS have been selected.
The selected Youth Councils are as follows:
– Vije?e mladih Kantona Sarajevo
– Vije?a mladih op?ine Grada?ac
– Vije?e mladih op?ine Bosanska Krupa
– Vije?e mladih op?ine Cazin
– Vije?e mladih op?ine Klju?
– Vije?e mladih op?ine Novi Grad Sarajevo
– Vije?e mladih op?ine IlidĹľa
The selected Youth Committees are as follows:
– Omladinski savjet Bijeljina
– Omladinski savjet Zvornik
The initiative Youth watch youth policy is being carried out in collaboration with 4 partners: Perpetuum mobile, Democratic Youth Organisation Velika KladuĹˇa, Youth Council of Tomislavgrad Municipality and Youth Committee of Vlasenica. The initiative is funded by the European Union.