A call has been issued for the Award of the Small Grants under the WeB4YES project (Western Balkan Civil Society Organizations for Youth Employment Support) supported under the framework of the Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2016 –2017 – Consolidation of Regional Thematic Networks of CSOs.
The goal of this call is to improve the efficiency of CSOs in the Western Balkans in conducting initiatives to improve youth employment policies and entrepreneurship at the local level. The call is intended to build the capacities of CSOs in the Western Balkans, and improve their participation in public decision making and implementation of innovative initiatives aimed at youth employment, employability and entrepreneurship.
The maximum amount for each individual project is 10,000.00 EUR (the maximum amount of funds awarded by BOŠ is up to 9,000 EUR). The total amount of funds available for the call is 150,000.00 EUR.
In order to meet the eligibility criteria, the applicant and all partners must be:
- Legal entities;
- Non-profit entities;
- CSOs or not-for-profit enterprises;
- Have a track record in youth work or youth employment/entrepreneurship;
- Founded and active in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo or Serbia;
- Be directly responsible for preparing and managing the project;
- Have an annual turnover under or equal to 50,000.00 EUR;
- First-time recipients of EU grants from IPA programs, or with limited experience in participating in EU grants;
- Have the management capacities, professional competencies and qualifications necessary to successfully implement proposed activities;
Project proposals must be written in English or one of the languages used in the Western Balkan (Serbian, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Albanian, Macedonian and Montenegrian).
The project summary must be in English.
Call issued on:
May 7, 2019
Call closes on:
5 June 2019
Documents necessary for applying are available here.
Applications sent via mail or email will not be taken into consideration.
Documents can be uploaded here.
In order to promote the call, the Institute for Youth Development KULT will hold two info sessions in Sarajevo and Banja Luka, as follows:
21 May 2019, Sarajevo, EU Info Center at 12:00 pm.
22 May 2019, Banja Luka, Hotel Jelena at 12:00 pm.
In addition to the info sessions, questions may be asked via email.
Potential applicants can submit their questions to the project team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org in English or the local language. Questions asked by phone or sent to other email addresses will not be responded to. All the questions and answers will be published on the www.web4yes.eu platform.
The deadline for asking questions in 10 day before the deadline.
More information about the call is available here.