The Institute for Youth Development KULT is issuing a public call for taking part in a training for young political leaders, UMiD for political leaders.
Through the Public Call, the Institute will select the participants of UMiDp, which will comprise three 5-day modules encompassing 3 areas – 1. political system in BiH and how to navigate it, 2. creating a political image, and 3. political advocacy and negotiating to address youth issues and problems.
The planned schedule for the UMiDp training is:
Module I – 6 – 10 February 2019
Module II – 6 – 10 March 2019
Module III – 3 – 7 April 2019
The module schedule is not final and the Institute reserves the right to make changes.
- Eligible ages: 18 – 30.
- Applicants must be members of a political party registered in BiH.
- Applicant did not attend the first training Learn, Think and Act” for Political Leaders.
- All the required documentation submitted.
The application consists of the following:
- curriculum vitae (CV),
- proof of membership in a party,
- completed application form (online).
The applicants may submit additional documentation that they consider relevant for the evaluation process.
The call will be open by Friday, 18 January 2019, 4.00 pm.
– via an online form at: https://mladi.org/myURL/umidpoliticki
The text of the entire public call is available here.
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com, (Subject: Upit, 17.01.0-N2.1-1433) or call +387 33 778 763.