For delivering proposals of local civic initiatives for
Youth Councils in BiH
The Institute for Youth Development KULT is issuing a Public Call for delivering proposals of civic initiatives for youth, exclusively for Youth Councils. The details of internal call can be seen below.
A civic initiative is an action or activity of citizens directed towards improving the state in the local community and in the society in which they live. Civic activities can include individual citizens or groups and all for the purpose of indicating to concrete problems and resolving the problems in their residential community.
The Institute for Youth Development KULT supported over 2,000 youth in BiH in their common initiatives for improving the position of youth in the society. In the last 6 years the Institute awarded over 1,200,000 BAM in grants to NGOs. It is the evidence of social awareness and readiness of youth to be the instigators of positive changes in their community.
The Aim of this Public Call
To promote the importance of non-formal education in developing the political awareness of youth.
Public Call application criteria
- Project proposal for LCI can be delivered exclusively by organizations which have the experience of working with youth in their activities.
- The LCI has to be conducted in the local community area in which the organization operates (the activity can also be extended to a wider area if agreed upon previously with the Institute).
- The project proposal has to be delivered by the end date in the manner indicated in this Call.
- The project activities should begin no sooner than on April 1, 2016 and no later than on May 1, 2016.
- The Institute for Youth Development KULT can return an LCI project proposal for improvements if it is considered necessary to introduce certain changes/modifications.
- The LCI topic is: The importance of non-formal education for developing the political conscience of youth.
- The Institute participates in the implementation of the project proposal with no more than 2,550.00 BAM per organization.
- The LCI includes at least 20 youth from the local community who are obliged to pass the UMiD online training during 2016.
- The total amount provided for the fees of experts hired during the LCI does not exceed 20% of the total amount of funds financed by the Institute.
- The budget cannot be used to finance the procurement of equipment.
- The budget includes a component intended for public promotion of the LCI which does not exceed 10% of the total project value.
Delivering the project proposal and budget
The project proposal is to be delivered exclusively in electronic form to the following e-mail: email@example.com no later than March 28, 2016.