for the training Learn, Think and Act! for Young Political Leaders
(UMiDp) Generation 3
Public Call number: 17.01.0-N2.1-4182
PUBLIC CALL SUMMARY
Institute for Youth Development KULT is issuing a call to take part in the youth leader training called UMiD for young political leaders (UMiDp). Once the Public Call is closed, the Institute will select participants of the UMiDp training, comprising three 5-day modules focused on three areas – 1. political system in BiH and how to navigate it, 2. creating a political image and 3. public advocacy and negotiations aimed at addressing young people’s problems and needs, and implementation of local civil initiatives (LCIs).
Planned schedule for the UMiDp modules:
- Modul I – 19-23 February 2020
- Modul II – 1-5 April 2020
- Modul III – 27-31 May 2020
The schedule is tentative and the Institute reserves the right to make changes. The Institute will notify the participants about the venue in advance. The modules will start at 9:00 am and end at 6:00 pm, except on the first and last day, to accommodate participants arriving and leaving the training.
- The applicant is between 18 and 30 years old.
- The applicant is a member of a political party registered in BiH.
- The applicant has not previously taken part in the UMiDp training.
- The applicant is a BiH citizen.
- The applicant does not have a criminal record and is not currently being prosecuted.
- All the required documents have been submitted.
The application consists of the following: 1) Curriculum Vitae (CV), 2) proof of membership in a political party, 3) completed application form.
Applicants are welcome to submit additional documents that they consider relevant for the evaluation process.
Application deadline: The Call is open until 10:00 pm on Friday, 12 January 2020.
Applications are submitted via an online form that can be accessed at: https://mladi.org/myURL/umidp3generacija
Questions can be asked via email to email@example.com (Subject: Question, 17.01.0-N2.1-4182) or by phone to +387 33 778 765.
The complete text of the Public Call (in Bosnian) is available here.