The Institute for Youth (hereinafter: Institute) is issuing a Public Call for Empowering Young Women in Politics. The Institute will select the participants of a 5-day training focusing on the following topics: public speaking, advocacy and lobbying, human rights and gender equality, and will participate in launching and conducting events in celebration of Orange Day, a day dedicated to fighting violence against women.
The training will be held from June 18 to June 22, 2018 at the Educational-Leisure Center for Youth SPAJALICA in Sarajevo.
- Applicants are aged 18-30
- Applicants are residents of BiH
- Applicants are party members or independent candidates who intendt to run in the 208 general election
What can you expect from the training?
During the 5-day training, the participants will learn and acquire skills that will help them respond to the following questions:
- How to present your ideas to an audience
- How to advocate for your ideas in politics and in public
- Why is gender equality important in the context of human rights
- How to network with women in politics from all parts of BiH
During the initiative, all participants will be required to take part in celebrating Orange Day.
The Call is open by Thursday, May 31, 2018, 5 pm.
- Exclusively through an online form that can be found here.
If you have any questions, write to email@example.com, (Predmet/subject: Upit, 18.01.0-N2.1-15) or call +387 33 778 765.
Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
The complete Call is available here.
More information about the Institute for Youth Development KULT can be found on our website www.mladi.org.