Basic Training and Certification of Youth Officers in BiH
Public Call 17.01.0-N2.1-4601
The Institute for Youth Development KULT is issuing a Public call for taking part in the Basic training for Youth Officers, which will be open until April 27, 2020.
The application form for both Public calls can be downloaded HERE.
- civil servants working with youth in municipal, city and cantonal level,
- other persons over the age of 18 with at least a high school diploma.
Applicants are required to submit the following documentation
- Filled out application form that can be downloaded here.
- certified copy of their highest-level diploma/degree
- birth certificate (original or certified copy),
- certificate of residence (original or certified copy),
- written permission to attend the training provided by the head of the administrative body (option 1): application form certified by the competent person, option 2: special document granting approval).
All the required documentation should be received by April 27, 2020 at the latest, or delivered in person to the following address:
Institute for Youth Development KULT
Ul. 4. viteške brigade 34-36
Applications are considered complete only after applicants apply using the online application form by 4:00 pm on April 27, 2020 at the latest, without additional documentation.
The link to the application form is: https://mladi.org/myURL/obukaszm2020
Applications received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Duration of the training
The training starts in May and finishes in November 2020, when the participants will sit their final exam. Certificates will be awarded to successful participants on December 5, 2020.
Applicants who previously attended the Basic training for Youth Officers of the Institute for Youth Development KULT but have not completed it, can apply to attend only the modules they missed, after which they can sit the final exam, in accordance with the Policy. Such candidates should also apply to the Public call, and list the modules they attended (including when they attended them) in the section for describing their experience in youth work.